Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
Columbia County and the Florida Department of Health in Columbia County launched a new COVID-19 vaccine registration system through Everbridge. Columbia County can now register for the waitlist. We are asking all individuals 18 and older that would like a vaccine to sign-up now. As each age group becomes eligible for the vaccine, we will send appointment opportunities for the vaccine.
Second Doses will be scheduled through the Everbridge waitlist system. You will receive an automated call, email, or text indicating your appointment time.Click here to register to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine
No events at this time
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez Joins Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo to Highlight National HIV Testing Day
- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Health Officials Issue Rabies Alert
- Department of Health in Columbia County Provides COVID-19 Update, Announces First Confirmed COVID-19 Case
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals