The Florida Department of Health in Columbia County (DOH-Columbia) has confirmed eight additional cases of varicella, the vaccine-preventable disease commonly called chickenpox, linked to a local school, bringing the total number of cases to 15. The department is pleased to have vaccinated 68 previously unvaccinated people in response to this outbreak to help stop the spread of chickenpox.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Surgeon General Dr. John Armstrong's Daily Zika Update
- Show Your Love with a Healthy Valentine
- Mosquito Protection
- Surgeon General Dr. John Armstrong’s Daily Zika Update
- Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension And Restriction Orders
- Florida Department of Health Appoints 29 to Onsite Sewage Advisory Panel and Committees
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals